Union Square Parking Garage
Summer Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Metered Parking Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
About LSU Union Square:
LSU Union Square features the area of campus bounded by Dalrymple Drive, Tower Drive, East Campus Drive and South Campus Drive, and includes the Barnes & Noble university bookstore; the Club at LSU Union Square (formerly the LSU Faculty Club); the parking garage; the LSU Student Union and Union Theater; and connecting outdoor spaces. The Women’s Center, Clarence L. Barney Jr. African American Cultural Center and the William A. Brookshire Military & Veterans Student Center are also located in the garage complex.
- Access the garage from East Campus Drive. There are nearly 750 parking spaces available. There is pre-paid, hourly parking available for visitors, students, faculty, and staff to use. There are also permitted areas for assigned student and faculty/staff parking.
- Available on the second, third, and fourth floors
- $1.50 per hour on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visitors, students, faculty, and staff allowed
- Contactless metered payment options are available through Park Mobile
Assigned Student Parking
- Located on the fifth and sixth floors, wand-accessed parking is reserved 24/7 for assigned permit holders only
- $363 per year
- First right of refusal is given to the University Law Students with all other request being placed on a wait list.
- To request parking access in this garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assigned Faculty & Staff Parking
- Gated C-plan parking available on the first floor
- $825 per year (can be payroll deducted if eligible)
- Employees interested in parking in the garage (C-49) should call 225-578-5020
- Reserved parking is also available. Reserve your space(s). Be sure to notate “Union Square Garage” in the the location field.