Pre-Nursing advising is available in UCFY 150 Allen Hall.
- LSU students with questions about pursuing a Nursing degree may schedule an appointment with the LSU Pre-Nursing Advisor using the Navigate Student App found in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
You can make a virtual appointment with a UCFY advisor by using the Navigate app on your phone:
- Select the "Appointments" widget
- Select “Academic Advising” for the care unit
- Select “Center for Freshman Year” for the location regardless if you are in UCAC.
- Select "Pre-Nursing Advising" as your reason for the appointment
Note in the "Comments" box what you are needing assistance with and include your phone number and intended major/concentration
- Lastly, select the day, time, and advisor
The app will send you a confirmation email/text to let you know the appointment has been created. The advisor you scheduled your appointment with will email you prior to the appointment time in order to invite you to join a Zoom video/audio appointment and to send you important documents. You can communicate with your advisor via email if you have any questions or concerns about the Zoom appointment.
- Prospective or incoming students currently without an LSU class schedule may email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
A degree in Nursing is not offered on the LSU-BR campus.
LSU School of Nursing
The School of Nursing is housed at the LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans. Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) complete prerequisites at LSU-BR to apply to the LSU Health Sciences School of Nursing to earn their BSN. Students planning to enter LSU Health Sciences School of Nursing New Orleans should follow the curricula outline.